Find / Register for a Course
New Treatments in Chronic Liver Disease: Pre-Course
Friday, March 9 – Sunday, March 11, 2018
Estancia La Jolla Hotel
La Jolla, California
Download Brochure »
We will review the virology, genotypes, modes of infection of
HCV and characteristics of the clinical illness caused by acute
and chronic infections. Tests for HCV, including PCR assays
and genotyping, interpretations and indications for liver biopsies
and complications of cirrhosis will also be discussed. We
will show how to initiate and monitor patients during treatment
with multiple anti-viral oral regimens, how to manage side
effects of therapy and deal with various patient populations
including HIV-coinfected, CKD on hemodialysis and ESLD
patients. Lastly, the AASLD/IDSA Guidelines will be reviewed.
- Half Day Pre-Conference Seminar reviewing the
virology, genotypes and modes of infection of HCV.
- Plenary talks from nationally recognized experts.
- Presentations on hot topics, upcoming scientific
developments, and current advances in chronic
viral hepatitis B and C, non-alcoholic fatty liver
diseases, primary biliary cirrhosis, primary sclerosing
cholangitis, hepatocellular carcinoma and
complications of end-stage liver disease.
- Networking opportunities among colleagues.
- Conference app with access to course materials
from the convenience of your mobile device or
- Claim up to 13.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
For more information contact:
- Infectious Disease Specialists
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Others desiring an update in these specialty areas
Scripps Conference Services & CME
4275 Campus Point Court, CPB 205
San Diego, California 92121
Phone: (858) 678-6400