Find / Register for a Course
Emerging Therapies for PBC, NASH, ESLD and HCC
As the prevalence and severity of liver disease increases in the United States, largely due to chronic viral hepatitis and fatty liver disease, the need for education and training programs among physicians and mid-level providers has escalated. With on-going research and new pharmacological agents being tested, the SC Liver Research Consortium is uniquely positioned to bring cutting-edge information to the medical community. With a focus on Non-Alcohol Steatohepatitis (NASH), Primary Biliary Cholangitis (PBC) and Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) a series of one-day, interactive seminars is planned for twelve cities in 2018-19 and is planned to launch beginning December 1st. Faculty for this innovative program will be comprised of clinical and research experts who practice locally. The faculty team is comprised for two physicians and one nurse practitioner or physician assistant who will provide a team-based approach to diagnosis, treatment and patient care.
The first program is scheduled for December 1, 2018 in San Diego, CA. Please check back in the Fall for additional locations and dates
Early Registration ends Tuesday prior to the program date.
- Physicians and Clinical Pharmacists - Early Registration $95, Regular Registration $115
- Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and PAs - Early Registration $70, Regular Registration $90
- Medical Residents & Fellows - Early Registration $60, Regular Registration $80
- All Others - Early Registration $95, Regular Registration $115
For more information:
- Family Physicians
- Advanced-Practice Providers and Nurse Specialists
University of Louisville Office of CME and Professional Development
501 E. Broadway Su 370
Louisville, KY 40202
Phone: (502) 852-5329