Find / Register for a Course
New Treatments in Chronic Liver Disease
April 1 - 2, 2017
Estancia La Jolla Hotel
La Jolla, California
This CME conference will review new medications and therapies that are now available, or will soon be available, and discuss their comparative values. The results of trials using new drugs to treat chronic viral hepatitis B and C, non-alcoholic fatty liver diseases, cholangiocarcinoma, primary biliary cirrhosis, primary sclerosing cholangitis, hepatocellular carcinoma and complications of end-stage liver disease will be reviewed in detail. New Treatments in Chronic Liver Disease is a comprehensive yet concise program for updating physicians on these and other commonly encountered problems in the treatment of liver diseases.
- Conference presentations will be available via mobile app and conference website. Internet will be available in the meeting space.
- Half Day Pre-Conference Seminar reviewing the virology, genotypes and modes of infection of HCV. Participants will learn the details of new AASLD guidelines for treatment of HCV using DAA’s in combination with pegylated interferon and ribavirin.
- Comprehensive presentations of the latest advances in hepatology with renowned faculty chosen for their expertise as well as teaching skills.
- Endorsed by the American College of Gastroenterology
- Attendees will have opportunities to network with each other and interact with speakers to discuss topics from the course.
- Treatment of Special Populations
- Networking and Opportunity to view exhibits
- Claim up to 10.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
Download Brochure »
For more information contact:
- Infectious Disease Specialists
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Others desiring an update in these specialty areas
Scripps Conference Services & CME
11025 N. Torrey Pines Rd. Ste 200
LaJolla, CA 92037
Phone: (858) 652-5400