Find / Register for a Course
New Treatments in Chronic Liver Disease
Friday, March 9 – Sunday, March 11, 2018
Estancia La Jolla Hotel
La Jolla, California
Download Brochure »
This CME conference will review new medications and therapies that are now
available, or will soon be available, and discuss their comparative values. The
results of trials using new drugs to treat chronic viral hepatitis B and C, non-alcoholic
fatty liver diseases, primary biliary cirrhosis, primary sclerosing cholangitis,
hepatocellular carcinoma and complications of end-stage liver disease will be
reviewed in detail. New Treatments in Chronic Liver Disease is a comprehensive
yet concise program for updating physicians on these and other commonly encountered
problems in the treatment of liver diseases.
- Half Day Pre-Conference Seminar reviewing the
virology, genotypes and modes of infection of HCV.
- Plenary talks from nationally recognized experts.
- Presentations on hot topics, upcoming scientific
developments, and current advances in chronic
viral hepatitis B and C, non-alcoholic fatty liver
diseases, primary biliary cirrhosis, primary sclerosing
cholangitis, hepatocellular carcinoma and
complications of end-stage liver disease.
- Networking opportunities among colleagues.
- Conference app with access to course materials
from the convenience of your mobile device or
- Claim up to 13.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
For more information contact:
- Infectious Disease Specialists
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Others desiring an update in these specialty areas
Scripps Conference Services & CME
4275 Campus Point Court, CPB 205
San Diego, California 92121
Phone: (858) 678-6400